Thursday, January 5, 2012

Christmas Spirit

Christmas  is a wonderful time of year. There is singing laughter, goodies,
 present, and the most wonderful thing
of all, celebrating Christ's birth. 
Here is a pic. of my Grandpa and Brother Ty

 Emily is so funny . This is at the Lakes Parks Christmas Train Ride. My family does this every year ,and each year we grow......... a lot .We almost take up 1 whole train. They will have to extend the train just for us. This is one of my favorite Christmas traditions , the whole family is there we sing Christmas songs during the ride the lights are beautiful and The Christmas spirit is spread.

This is a picture of my Grandma. She wanted a portable dvd player so badly,so we got her one. She said she
needed one for their trip to Australia [never going to happen].
                         This is me and my siblings at my Grandma and Grandpa Dillehay's.The food
                             was wonderful and we got to  swim.Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!

2 comments:

  1. Love this post!!! I'm with you Sarah....Christmastime is my favorite time of the year.
    Love, Grandma

    and what do you mean.....never gonna happen???
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is just so funny. AUSTRALIA? Love you Grandma.

      Delete