Thursday, March 1, 2012

Oh brother............. and sisters

 Today I did not know what to post about and I was scrolling through these pics and they made me crack up so i decide to do a blog post about my brother and sisters. Here is a picture of my brother Ty I love that when he smiles he tries to be as cute as possible.
 Katie Has the CUTEST expressions.That is all I can type.
 You can tell there are more then one person taking a picture of her. And that she is trying to pose but she is confused at who to look at.
 I got to be the snow cone lady. YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
 My dad and brother Ty (the only brother I have) :)))))))
 Cute Posers. Me My brother Ty and My older sister Emily.
Cutest picture in this blog post. :) Just look at his expression. SO CUTE.
That is my blog post for today I hope you enjoyed. Byebye XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO

1 comment: