Thursday, April 12, 2012

Easter

Happy Easter !!!! If you can not tell this blog post is about my fav. holiday Easter. I think Easter is the most important holiday because this is the time Jesus died on the cross for our sins and even though Jesus was born at Christmas if God wanted him on earth he would have just snapped his fingers or said it or even thought it because our God is that great!!!

               Yay!! I won the cake walk I got the green cupcakes with jelly beans on top!! Yum!!!
                                                          My aunt Tay and my brother Ty.
                                                           Egg toss time!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                                    Teenagers!!
                                                              Hunt like a soilder!!!
Everyone at the egg hunt minus 2!!

                                                   Lot of eggs!! 2nd Easter hunt! Yay!


                                                           Deviled soilder chicks!!! Yum!!
                                                                       Pink!!!!!!
                                                                       Resurrection rolls!!!
                                                                         Head phones!!!!!!
Easter morning!!!


At church I used my resurrection eggs to teach in 2 classes.  I went to the 4 and 5 year old Sunday School and 2 and 3 year old Junior Church.
                                                             
                                              Callie liked the hot pink egg. P.S. that is the light pink.
                                            Me and my gram on Easter Sunday morning!!!
                                                                   I love music!!!!!!!!!!
                                                        I hope you enjoyed my blog post!!!

2 comments:

  1. I love all your Easter pictures. Great job on teaching two classes on Sunday!! You are going to make an awesome sunday school teacher!! Keep using your talent for the Lord!! So proud of you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all you Easter pictures too. How long have you been teaching my Sunday School Class on Easter? I just love it and I am so proud of you.
    Love you SarahBear

    Love, Grams

    ReplyDelete