Monday, February 13, 2012

Children's Parade



This Sunday was the children's parade. Here is a pic of me waiting for the parade to start. 
 My aunt Taylin, great aunt Robin, My cousins Logan and Chloe, My Dad,My brother Ty and my sister Katie                              were all there to support Me and Emily.My mom was also walking in the parade. The walk was over a mile long , but it did not seem like one whole mile.
 This is after the parade. My idea to do a funny face Katie is so cute. She is actually watching Dora right now and the Troll asked ''do you know what I am looking for'' and she said in her sarcastic little voice ''uh yeah, your crown'' Cutest little girl in the world! Her hamsters also just had a baby last week and if it is a boy she is naming it Jackson (the dads name)and if it is a girl she is naming it Lolly (the moms name).

                                 Cute smiles make for a good life. We always pose a smiling pose.

 We (little kids and me) always sit on the curb watching the parade and the people passing out candy give us more. YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This is us standing in our prayer circle. Miss Paula is the organizer of Maranatha dance studio. She is such a sweet christian lady, plus she loves everyone. I hope you enjoyed my post. I am trying to get at least two  (sometimes more) posts up a week. Bye everyone!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love all of your parade pictures Sarah! Made me feel like I was there:) I miss you all and can't wait to visit you again. Keep up the good job with your dancing! Love you,Aunt Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did a great job in the parade!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sarah, sorry I was sick and had to miss the parade. Thanks for posting the pictures, looks like you all had FUN FUN FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete