Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Insulin pump. Omnipod


No not a blog post on Christmas.


(Virtual Drumroll)
Today I am doing a blog post on My insulin pump. The company is the Omnipod. If you don't know I am a Type one Diabetic.When I was first diagnosed 7 months ago I was on injections for 4 months, then I was thinking and my Uncle Randy has a insulin pump a little different than mine and the injections were starting to hurt.So the next time I went to My Endocrinologist, We (my mom and I) looked at getting a pump we totally agreed with no tubing, with all the Gymnastics, Ballet, Swimming and how active I am it would be hard for me to wear. I am so Happy with my insulin pump and Omnipod is a wonderful company.
My Omnipod rep's name is MJ. She is a oh so very nice Lady and helped along the way.
That's all !Bye Bye! Hugs & Kisses!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad it's working out so well for you! And, well, you tried taking my blood and saw what a wimp I am! I would so be trying the pump, too!
    I love all the fun stuff on the pod, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your Pod decorating!!! So happy they are working on making it easier for the people with diabetes. Love you. Hugs & Kisses to you too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have tried to comment on this 4 X already.. You are a sweet grand daughter.. I am now taking insulin 4X a day and 3 of it is with the pen... Remember when you taught me how to use it on the Cruise??? Love you lots !!! Grams

    ReplyDelete