Monday, February 6, 2012

Nail polish, Nail polish, and Nail polish Oh My!!!!!!!!!

Hey  Guys . Today my mom suggested that I do a blog post on my nail polish , since lately I have really been into nail polish and makeup.I have 60 nail polishes in all.  I counted off the pic on here and oh mama, do my eyes hurt. My most expensive nail polish is an OPI in the color "You don't know Jacques!" and my cheapest one is 50 cents but it is one of my fav. brands NYC in the color ...... well i got alot of different colors when i went to the dollar store because they come in packages of two.  My range of nail polish is OPI, Signature, L.A. colors, Pure ice, NYC, Mini California nails, No brands???????, Sally Hansen, Midie, Milani, Sally Hansen Crackle, Art Decor Stylers, and last but one of my fav. Kiss Nail Art Stylers. The best quality nail polish is OPI which I only have one of and my fav. color is Wild Thing from Pure Ice. I hope you guys enjoyed my post. Sorry I haven't posted in a while I am trying to keep up I just kinda forgot about the blog over Christmas and New Year. Bye everyone. Hugs and Kisses.

3 comments:

  1. You do have lots of nail polish!! My nails are bare! I wonder if someone could polish them for me . . . hmmmmm, I wonder who could help me with that??? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED it last week- end when you did my nails.. They lasted a long time but I finaly deleted them... ha ha ... Thanks again !!! Love you Sarah !!! cute blog !! Grams

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!!! Sarah, I knew you had a lot of nail polish but WOW!!!! you've got a LOT of nail polish.
    Sorry I've missed some of you blogs.....I need to set it up so that when you post it come on my e-mail.
    Love you and love your blog,
    Can't wait to finish our project.....should we some how incorporate nail polish into it????haha just kidding.
    Love you, Love Grandma

    ReplyDelete